Public Interest Litigation (PIL) was started for Indian constitution protect the fundamental right all common people Justice high court & Supreme Court. (NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS LAW AWARENESS MOVEMENT AFFLIATED FOR ABC TRUST 616/20004 )
Generate awareness among rural poor dalit people and build up capacity to solve their problems for themselves.
Promote skills among them, especially women, to encounter the issues facing individuals and the community.
To safeguard their human rights in the contex of the oppressive and exploitative system.
Organise rural poor and dalit people, particularly women, into micro groups, and involve them in efforts for their own development.
Promote self-help among women through promotion of micro credit groups of women.
Improve the conditions of rural poor dalit children through education and health care.
Promote health and family welfare among rural poor dalit communities.
Increase people’s efforts’ to conserve and sustain environment and natural resources.
Promote access to basic needs to the rural poor and dalit people.
Protect the rights of rural poor and dalit people as Liberty, Labour workers and equal citizen of the nation.
Eradicate poverty, generate employment, build up self-reliance and promote sustainable life situations among rural poor and dalit people.
To help them acquire skills, to analyse problems of the Dalits community and also organize and motivate them to solve the problems by themselves.
To help them learn skills and techniques of community organization and to work with Dalit people.
PRESENT ACTIVITIES :
1. Training & Volunteers – Motivating rural dalit youth on Development works.
2. Medical camp – provide health checkup referral And arrange treatments for health Affected poor people
3. Awareness camp – By contacting the farmers clubs And movements
4. In organic farming – By contacting the farmers clubs And movements
5. Environment protection And economic empowerment – Involve in supplying and Promote community gardens and Group afforestation programmes Through micro credit, income Generation and women co-Operatives.
6. AIDS Awareness – Rural larget people youth Vulnerable of AIDS are made aware of the disease.
AREA OF OPERATION :
No.of Villages : 31
Block : Palayamkottai
Taluk : Palayamkottai
District : Tirunelveli
State : Tamil Nadu
Working community : Dalits and other poor people in Rural areas or Tirunilveli Tuticorin District.
Size of population covered : 18000, and odd
This post was submitted by p.naresh ambethkar.