Institution profile –
Name – JAN CHETNA SANSTHAN
Address – 60M/44, 5A Nawab Yusuf Road, Civil Lines Allahabad, UP,India .
Project Address - 201E/1 Prayag Puram , Naini Station Road , Naini, Allahabd UP, India.
Contact Person (1) - K N Mishra (President/ Director)
(2) – M M Mishra (Secretary)
E-Mail Address - email@example.com
The Objective of the Organization:
To work for the community for better
The Jan Chetna sansthan Allahabad is a registered society under society registration act 1860 (21) , established in the year 1996 in Allahabad, who is working as a Non – Government Organization (NGO). Presently our Institute is working in the field of Disability and Man power development for the disabled person (Teachers Training College).
Legal Status of the organization:-
- The organization is registered under society registration act XXI 1860.
- Authorized for work – all over Utter Pradesh.
- Registered under Person with Disability Act 1995 by Govt of Utter Predesh.
- Registered Under National Trust Act 1999.
- Registered under Income Tax Act 12A.
- Provided 80G Income tax exemption Certificate by Commissioner of Income
- Recommendation of projects by state Govt .to the central Govt.
- Release of No Objection Certificate (N O C) by state Govt. to the Rehabilitation
Council of India (RCI) for Recognitions of Teachers Training Programme.
- Recommended project for financial assistance to the Central Govt.
- Submitted proposal for FCRA registration to the ministry of Home Affairs
Govt. of India, New Delhi.
-Recognized by rehabilitation Council of India New Delhi for Teachers Training
The major activities of the organization.
Special residential school for the disabled children, .Registered by State Govt. of Utter Predesh Under (Person With Disability Act 1995). Project recommended for central Govt. for Financial assistance.
Special care centre SAMARTH (CENTRE BASED SERVICS) for the children with Mental Retardation, Cerebral palsy, Autism and Multiple disability financed by National Trust (Ministry of Social Justice &Empowerment Govt. India )
- Training Programme for Care Giver Certificate Course, Recognized by Rehabilitation Council India (RCI),(Ministry of Social Justice &Empowerment Gov. of India New Delhi.)
- To conduct awareness programme for community in rural area through exhibition, seminars and workshop etc.
- Facilities for Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy, psychological assessment etc.
- Skills development in Mentally Retarded, Cerebral palsy, Hearing Impaired and Multiple Disabled Children.
- Providing Residential facility for Mentally Retarded (MR), CP, HI and Multiple Handicapped (MH) and Autistic children.
- Identifying children with Mental Retardation, CP, Autism and Multiple Handicapped for Life Insurance and Cashless Health Care. 1000 Disabled children benefited under the scheme of National Trust.
- Started Man Power Development Training Programme for Disabled Person. Nomenclature of the programme is Diploma in Education (Special Education –Mental Retardation) D.Ed (SE-MR) recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India New Delhi Govt. of India..
- Conducting Survey in the Rural Area for the better rehabilitation of Disabled person.
- Providing Disability Certificates for 35 eligible disabled children, issued by Chief Medical Officer (C M O) Allahabad.
Numbers of children and Staff –
- Total 80 children enrolled in the Institute, Out of them 40 children are staying in the hostel.
- Providing free lodging and fooding facilities in the hostel.
- Special Trained coordinator, teachers, therapist, psychologist and attenders are available
- In the centre. Warden, cook and ayah are appointed for support to the Day & residential
- Local children carried by Institution transport.
The number of beneficiaries are increasing day by day, but the Institute doesn’t have enough infrastructures to provide proper services for needy person. Therefore the institution is looking for financial assistance to work for them and fulfill their requirement as per need. The institute has been planed to provide better life style for those who are socially backward.
Presentably the Institution does not have own building it is running in the rented building, so future plan is to have a suitable model school building own . Looking for land and fund for the building construction.
Kindly help us to fulfill for the above dreams to provide better habilitation and life to the disabled person in the society & add to the mainstream.
Thanking you, with regard,
Donation Exemptssed under 80G of the Income Tax
This post was submitted by K N Mishra.