Judav Sansthan is a non profitable, non poltical, non government social service registered organisation. It’s registered under Rajasthan Societies Registration Act. 1958 and Income Tax Act.1961. and also registered unedr sec. 80G for tax exemption.
Judav has established in the year 2006 by likeminded local leaders, and committed for the upliftment of deprived and poor community. The main thought behind the creation of Judav is to create a way of upliftment of the deprived community to bring them into the mainstream of development. Judav also believes in creating awareness on the rights of human beings through the community mobilization.
Background to formation of Judav is that; after the independents our Center and State Governments have implements various developmental and welfare schemes to improve the socio-economic, educational and politically status of poor, tribal and deprived communities. Our constitution provide equity right to every Indians, but this is true that in the remote and tribal area peoples are living with deficiency of proper road, education and health facilities, drinking water and unsecured livelihood.
When plans are design of welfare scheme that time the strategy of the schemes are work out very useful to upliftment of civil societies. At the implementation level the main thought and focus are overlooked by bureaucrats and political person for their personal interest. Lack of proper awareness and education the needy population are not acquire the benefits and benefits goes to unneeded persons. Economically poor, deprive and tribal are mostly illiterate and unorganized so that they can not approach to welfare scheme and exploited. They are not aware about the constitutional rights. Their livelihood is depending on forest, low productive land, livestock and labour. That type of so many issues are creating ditch among the society.
To revert the present condition and fill the gaps between different communities with multi-sphere empowerments, protect their rights, develop self confidence and reputation of deprived, poor and tribal community and mainstreaming them with development these are main ideology to formation of the Judav.
Profile At A Glance
Name – JUDAV SANSTHAN, UDAIPUR
Address – Udaipur Office-
23-C, Madhuvan Near SBI,
Udaipur- 313 001 (Rajasthan)
E-Mail ID – email@example.com
Phone (Mob)- 09214530508
Field Office – Opp. Panchyat Samiti
At post – Gogunda,
Pin- 313 705
Distt. – Gogunda
Registration – Registered under Rajasthan Societies Registration Act1958.
Reg. No.119/Udaipur/2006-07 dt. 26-7-2006
Income tax exemption status: Registered under Income Tax Act 1961.
U/s 12AA Reg. No. AA-AA/Udai/Justic/12AA/2008-09/1933 &
U/s 80G Reg. No. AA/Udai/Justic/12AA/2008-09/1932
Main objective of Judav Sansthan is:
• To upliftment of deprived, poor and tribal communities and ensure their livelihood.
• To create a sustainable way of upliftment of the deprived, poor and tribal communities.
• To bring them into the mainstream of development.
• To develop self confidence and reputation of deprived, poor and tribal communities among the civil societies.
• To empowerment of deprived, poor and tribal communities and protect their rights.
Judav is working in three blocks of Udaipur region. Gogunda and Badgaon blocks of Udaipur district and Kumbhalgarh block of Rajsamand district and intensively Judav is focusing on the Chorbavadi Gram Panchayat of Gogunda block to make a model of the community efforts.
Judav is working with rural poor, tribal and deprive communities to insure their livelihood in sustainable manner. The activities are running with community participation and initiatives by following the faith in deprived section, team spirit, joint efforts and leadership, respectable attitude and behavioral skills values.
(a) Education Quality education and Common School system
– Creating awareness on quality & common Education.
– Creating awareness among community on Right to Education.
– Mainstream all the children (School Enrolment & Retentions of
School dropout students).
– Activation of SDMC and PTA members.
– Activation of School Teachers
(b) Health Safe Motherhood and Child development
Mobilization of community for the fundamental Right to health.
– Reduction in MMR & IMR.
– Sensitisation of Community & Pachayat members.
– Sensitisation to the PHC/sub center for immunizations &
availability of staff at head Quarter.
– Sensitisation to the Anganwadi workers for immunization and
supply of nutrition to child and pregnant women.
– Sensitisation of TBA’s (Traditionally Birth Attended) and organized them for their basic rights.
(c) Environment Play a advocacy role for the Forests land Rights of the local
victims. ( at present there are 2470 cases in the area.)
– Mobilization & Sensitisation on Forest Land Rights Act
– Sensitisation of Govt. official to providing land rights to the victims.